Wednesday, September 17, 2014
And Then There Were None question
In my essay I changed my wording in some sentences and more page numbers from my first draft to my final draft. I wanted to add more descriptive words in my essay because, I wanted to describe the setting of my story and add feeling to my character. Sharing my essay with an adult helped me improve my ATTWN essay the most. I had my mom read my essay and she gave me a few tips on what I could do better.. She never read the book so giving my essay to her would be great way to see if she would understand what my essay was talking about. I think having my peers give me feedback on my writing and a review checklist. That would help me a lot on fixing mistakes.One goal that I will like to achieve is learning and expanding my vocabulary. I would like to go deeper in a story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad that sharing your essay with an adult helped the most! I always had my dad look over my writing before I would turn it in. He was a huge help! I did do a peer review activity with a checklist. Maybe you were absent that day? We will work on diction(word choice) this year as a whole class! I hope it helps you to improve your writing.
ReplyDelete