Sunday, November 2, 2014

Personal Quote

My quote was from the book Into The Wild. It says, "The bush is an unforgiving place, however, that cares nothing for hope or longing"(Krakauer4).I chose this quote because it has a deep meaning to it. It says that everyone has something that is unforgiving and embarrassing that is kept to themselves. However, something deep inside it no longer has greatness to it. The quote represents me by showing that life can get hard and I go through tough things and sometimes I give up and I no longer care. That I have a place to go to think about situations. Everyone has a place to go to find hope or forgiveness. My life would be different if I lived by this quote. I would find the worse in something. I would no longer care about finding the common good,  hope. Also that somewhere there is forgiveness in something.

No comments:

Post a Comment